- If using a Sat Nav use the postcode SO32 1AA to get to the High Street.
- From Winchester take the B2177 towards Bishop’s Waltham/Wickham.
- From Wickham take the B2177 towards Bishop’s Waltham/ Winchester.
- From Corhampton take the B3035 towards Bishop’s Waltham.
There are two car parks offering free parking for 1 hour (although you still need to get a ticket from the machine) and free all day on Sunday. There is free motorcycle parking in both. Their locations are shown on the maps below.
Lower Lane Car Park, SO32 1SX
Basingwell Street Car Park, SO32 1PA
Buses run Monday to Saturday between Bishop’s Waltham and:
- Southampton (X10)
- Eastleigh (X9)
- Winchester (No. 69)
- Fareham (No. 69)
- Petersfield (X17) (Wednesdays only)
For timetables see www.myjourneyhampshire.com. All buses stop in St. George’s Square at the bottom of the High Street.
The nearest train station is Botley and the X9 bus from there will take passengers to Bishop’s Waltham in around 25 minutes.
For more information on public transport, community transport, walking and cycling, please download this handy travel guide: Bishops_Waltham_Travel